in: from 3 pm
Check out: Please vacate your tent by 11 am at the latest.
Bath towels and toiletries
Bath towels, toilet paper and hand soap are all provided on-site.
Bed linen for the main beds is provided. However, please bring a sleeping bag if your party will include a third guest or children sleeping on additional futon beds.
Birthdays & anniversaries
Would you like to celebrate a birthday, anniversary or another special occasion at our glamping site? If so, please let us know about any special requests when you book.
7:30 am – 9 am
Fill up your breakfast box at the Tuk Tuk buffet and return it to the restaurant when you have finished. Tea and coffee are available in every tent.
and young people
· We are very happy to welcome children to the site. Each tent comes with two additional futon beds.
· Children up to 6 years can stay for free
· Children up to 16 years: CHF 75 per night/person
· Please bring a sleeping bag for every child
6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Our dinner or BBQ will be served either at the Stalla restaurant or the Berghaus Nagens hotel. Please pay for your drinks directly at the relevant venue every day.
TCS members and TCS Camping Club members are entitled to a 10% discount (code TCS2024).
Early booking discount until 28.02.2024: (code tcsfrüh10)- not cumulative with other discounts.
guests in tents
· Each tent comes with two additional futon beds.
· CHF 85 per night and person for guests over 16 years
· CHF 75 per night and person for guests from 6 – 16 years under 16 years
· No charge for guests under 6 years
· Maximum occupancy: 4 people
· Please bring a sleeping bag for every additional guest.
Please do not feed or disturb the cows, pigs, dogs or marmots. Always keep at a safe distance from mother cows and their calves.
Glamping village quiet hours
Please make sure to be quiet from 10 pm every night.
· Alp Nagens cannot be reached by car. Hence, we would recommend using public transport to get here.
· However, if you would still prefer to get here by car, you can park in the Rockresort multi-storey car park in Laax (the village in the valley) for a special rate of CHF 15 per night. >>Car park
· The shuttle bus to and from the valley is included in the cost of your stay.
· The Nagens bus stop is located right next to our TCS pop-up glamping village.
· Please note that NO TAXIS, nor any vehicles other than the shuttle bus re allowed to drive up to Alp Nagens.
You can order the gift voucher conveniently online and print it out straight away.
Guest passes are available from reception. The passes will show all of the visitor discounts available. The bus pass will allow you to make unrestricted use of the bus free of charge.
We have guaranteed 4G mobile coverage.
Sauna with a beautiful view of the Crap Sogn Gion mountain. To reserve a slot at the sauna, simply enter your name on the board right next to it.
The exit tickets can be bought for CHF 15 per night during check-out.
· Cash (CHF and EUR)
Pets are not allowed at the TCS pop-up glamping village
Reception opening times
8 am – 11 am and 2 pm – 9 pm
If there is nobody at reception, please call the following number: +41 76 572 56 22.
The showers are located directly above the Stalla (single cabins in the container).
Departures from pop-up village: tba
Departures from Laax mountain railways: tba
Smoking is not allowed in the tents.
Please let us know when booking if you have any special dietary requirements (vegetarian, vegan, food intolerances, etc.)
+41 76 572 56 22 / National emergency number: 117
Tea & coffee
Tea and coffee are available in every tent.
The temperatures at the site tend to be very pleasant in the summer. However, please bear in mind that the TCS pop-up village is located at a height of 2000 metres above sea level. Hence, make sure to bring some warm and windproof clothing as well as sturdy shoes. The tents can be heated.
Please visit reception at the Stalla restaurant for inspiration, information and visitor info leaflets.
Every tent has its own compost toilet
Due to the fact that the site is located high on a mountain in a remote location and that there will be minimal lighting at night, we recommend bringing a torch.
Umbrellas can be obtained from reception.
Waste can be disposed of on-site. However, please try to create as little waste as possible to help protect the environment.
included in your booking
· Breakfast box (self-select at the Tuk Tuk buffet)
· Evening meal (three courses) with regional specialities
· Water, tea & coffee throughout your stay
· Shuttle bus (Postbus) transfer to and from the site
· Reduced fares for mountain railways, parking and other services